ACI is at the forefront of permitting utility scale solar development in the Four Corners area. We believe in the strength of renewable energy and we know how to navigate this young industry. ACI is currently permitting one of the largest utility scale solar developments in the western United States. We have been involved since the early stages of the permitting process, and we know how to get these projects up and running. Environmental and Archaeological permitting is a major step in utility scale development.
The Southwestern U.S. accounts for 72% of solar energy production in the nation!
As development in the Southwestern U.S. continues to expand, energy needs are skyrocketing. Climate change and drought are already threating traditional energy production. The transition to renewable energy has begun, and will soon be booming. In particular, utility scale solar development is expected to grow at a record pace.
In the last decade alone, solar has experienced an average annual growth rate of 33%.
Renewable Energy Development Services:
- Preparation of GIS mapping
- Managing Key Stakeholders and Timelines
- Biological and Archaeological Surveys
- Procurement of Environmental and Archaeological Permits
- Preparation of NEPA Documentation
- Consultation with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services
- Consultation with Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Tribes, and the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Stormwater Plans, Permits, and Inspections
- Analysis of Visual Resource Management (VRM)
- Reclamation Plans